Types of GAF Roofing
Chase Roofing LLC offers an array of roofing options from GAF, the nation’s leading roofing manufacturer. In collaboration with GAF, Chase Roofing LLC can help you explore ideas for your new roof online. Using the GAF Roofing Wizard, you can choose your shingle style, color and accessories and create a handy checklist that will help us provide you with a more accurate and complete roofing estimate.
Choose the Right GAF Roof for Your Home
GAF offers three distinct levels of shingle quality and protection, plus a remarkably affordable slate shingle option. We’ll help you select from the following options to find one that is right for your home’s design and location.
This shingle offers affordable basic protection for projects on a limited budget. This level includes:
- Marquis® WeatherMax® shingles, designed for homeowners who demand superior performance, classic detailing and traditional appeal in a basic three-tab shingle.
- Royal Sovereign® shingles, combining a simple, timeless beauty with GAF’s Advanced Protection™ technology – making it our most popular three-tab shingle.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Protect and beautify your home with Timberline®, North America’s top-selling shingle line. Timberline shingles now include a lifetime limited warranty.
- Timberline Ultra HD™,your best investment for an ultra-dimensional wood shake look.
- Timberline HD, for value and performance in a genuine wood-shake look.
- Timberline Natural Shadow, for value and performance in a natural wood-shake look.
- Timberline Prestique™ 40 HD, available while supplies last.
- Timberline Cool Series reflects sunlight to reduce attic heat build-up and save energy.
- Timberline ArmorShield™ II, Class 4 impact-resistant shingles that may even save on insurance in certain areas.
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Beautiful, stylish and exceptionally durable, Designer Lifetime shingles will make your home the envy of the neighborhood.
- Camelot®, for uncompromising performance and timeless beauty at a fraction of the cost of expensive slate or wood shakes.
- Country Mansion® lends the look and charm of hand-crafted slate – perfect for historic properties.
- Grand Slate™’s massive, extra-thick tabs and specially-blended color palette create the look of real slate shingles.
- Grand Canyon™, the ultimate choice for a rugged, wood-shake look.
- Camelot II, a new shingle that offers the look of the original Camelot shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Country Mansion II, for the look of original Country Mansion shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Grand Slate II, for the look of original Grand Slate shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Slateline® has bold shadow lines and tapered cut-outs that create the look of slate at a fraction of the cost.
- Grand Sequoia®, a patented, extra-large shingle that creates a dramatic visual impact for prestigious homes.
- Capstone®, with the classic look of random-cut European slate that results in a timeless, turn-of-the century look.
On a traditional slate roof, half of each slate is never seen because it’s tucked under the piece above it. GAF has replaced this wasted slate with a high-tech waterproofing material that results in affordable, genuine slate roofing. With this ingenious design, the TruSlate™ system can be installed on almost any roof.
Contact Our Roofing Professionals Today
Get all the features you want from a roofing material at a price you can afford. Contact Chase Roofing LLC today for a free estimate on a GAF roof by calling (757) 872-0700 or completing our online quote request form.